The side view

The side view
1 1/2 months after having my 4th child.

The after kids photo/starting point

The after kids photo/starting point
I decided to go with the traditional "I look like complete and total shit" photo. I think I pulled it off quite well, I think this is the worst picture I've ever taken, lol.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 2

Today is day 2 of my plan and it's been an exciting day.  I went to the store and bought some dumb bells to help strengthen my arms a little bit and I picked up the dvd '10 Minute Solution- Dance off fat fast'.  Well when I got home I was going to get my grove on when I suddenly remembered that my kids pulled the cord that connects the blue ray to the tv out and broke the wires in it, so that idea was shot, lol.  Plan B- I used my dumb bells and did some arm excersizes and now my arms kind of feel like jelly along with my legs from doing more lunges and squats.  I also used my ab circle pro for about 20 mins.  Unfortunately that was all I had time for because after I write this I have to clean my house that my kids destroyed.  They literally got into everything that they possibly could.  I have baby powder all over my kitchen floor, I already vaccuumed the mess my 2 year old daughter made on my stairs (powdered pizza sauce mix that you use to can your own pizza sauce, nice dark red powder) Nice!!!  That happened after I caught them all trying to take a bath in the kitchen sink!!!  You'd think I was making this shit up, but I'm not, lol.  So it's 10 o'clock at night here in Marysville and I still have an entire house to clean, good thing I just exercized and have some energy, lol.  The good news is that I ate fairly well today (at least for me anyways, although anything other than fast food is an improvement).  I had a glass of instant breakfast for breakfast, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch and for dinner I made french toast on wheat bread made with egg whites only and one scrambled egg.  I was pretty proud of myself, I walked right past the candy and soda isles in the store and didn't pick up a thing for myself.  I won't lie though, I really wanted to, lol!!  Well it's time to clean, maybe I'll burn some extra calories while I'm doing it :). See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment