The side view

The side view
1 1/2 months after having my 4th child.

The after kids photo/starting point

The after kids photo/starting point
I decided to go with the traditional "I look like complete and total shit" photo. I think I pulled it off quite well, I think this is the worst picture I've ever taken, lol.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 3

I'm a little late posting day 3. Yesterday was a busy day and I was pretty exhausted at the end of the night. My workout was pretty simple yesterday, I worked mostly on my arms and did a little cardio with the ab circle pro (I love that thing). I will have to work a little harder today though because I ate some homemade french fries yesterday, I know I'm horrible, but they were really good. So today I'll just have to workout a little longer and a little harder. That's all for now better get started on Day 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment