The side view

The side view
1 1/2 months after having my 4th child.

The after kids photo/starting point

The after kids photo/starting point
I decided to go with the traditional "I look like complete and total shit" photo. I think I pulled it off quite well, I think this is the worst picture I've ever taken, lol.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Days 8,9, and 10

Wow, I didn't realize how far behind I was on updating this. My apologies. Having for kids does not give you very much time to do anything for yourself during the day between getting kids ready for school, picking them up, homework, making dinner and picking up the house (which they destroy in 5 min, lol). Oh well, what can you do? I may not have had time to write but I have been keeping up on my exercise and dieting which is going well so far. I haven't weighed myself again yet but I will probably do that tomorrow. Hopefully I will have lost a few more pounds but we'll see. Yesterday I worked my butt off doing 50 minutes of cardio, I haven't done that in a long time. I was getting my groove on let me tell you. I just hope none of my neighbors could see me because it wasn't pretty, lol. Well I will hopefully see you tomorrow with some good news. Talk at you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment