The side view

The side view
1 1/2 months after having my 4th child.

The after kids photo/starting point

The after kids photo/starting point
I decided to go with the traditional "I look like complete and total shit" photo. I think I pulled it off quite well, I think this is the worst picture I've ever taken, lol.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 4

Well today is day 4. I told myself that I wasn't going to get on the scale until the end of each week, but I couldn't help myself. I'VE LOST 4LBS!!! I know 4lbs isn't a lot but it's a start. I'm really excited and now it will just give me more motivation to keep up with it. I would really like to go back to my home town to see my family and not feel like I'm being looked at as fat. It would be really nice to feel comfortable in my own body again. I don't want to complain or blame anyone else but it would be really nice. I'm done bitching now so I will tell you about my day. I had my traditional breakfast (instant breakfast) for lunch I had a cup of noodles (yum, lol) and for dinner we had hamburger helper with garlic bread and mixed veges. Not exactly my most creative meal ever but it was the best I could come up with on a school night. As more my exercising, my husband helped me out with that one, lol. Well that's all for tonight. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment