The side view

The side view
1 1/2 months after having my 4th child.

The after kids photo/starting point

The after kids photo/starting point
I decided to go with the traditional "I look like complete and total shit" photo. I think I pulled it off quite well, I think this is the worst picture I've ever taken, lol.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Days 11 and 12

Well I weighed myself yesterday and I am happy to say that I lost a total of 5lbs my first week, yay!!! Only 35 more to go. Now I'm just hoping that I won't gain it right back. It's easy to lose a few pounds but it's even easier to gain them back. I have just started taking the Advanced Acai and the Pure cleanse that goes with it. Hopefully it works the way it's supposed to. I guess only time will tell. I haven't had a chance to do any kind of workout today yet but it's still early. Yesterday I tried some swing dancing. Again it wasn't my finest hour, lol. It may not have been very pretty but I was atleast able to keep up with this one. It was fun too so that's always a plus. Well the baby's cryin for me so got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment