The side view

The side view
1 1/2 months after having my 4th child.

The after kids photo/starting point

The after kids photo/starting point
I decided to go with the traditional "I look like complete and total shit" photo. I think I pulled it off quite well, I think this is the worst picture I've ever taken, lol.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 6

Today was a good day, well as far as exercising goes, lol. I was finally able to 'get my grove on' with my new dance dvd. I really had no idea how much rhythm and coordination I lost when I had kids. I suck at dancing, lol. If I went to a club now, I'd probably make a complete fool of myself, lol. Hopefully I'll get some moves back. I will say it kicked my butt though and I only did 2 dances at 10 minutes a piece. Is that sad or what? I at least kept up with it even if I didn't always get the moves right, plus it was a little hard to remember the steps when my daughter was trying to get me to hold her. lol. It was fun though. I ate really good today too. I've changed a lot of the food I eat and I eat a lot smaller portions now. I'm very proud of myself. Let's just hope I can keep it up, lol. Well that's all for now. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment